PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CELLAR DOOR IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID 19 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE –
PLEASE PURCHASE WINE FROM THE WEBSITE WE ARE SHIPPING ORDERS DAILY
WE WILL BE BACK SOON
What to say that hasn’t been already said?
Well, we must add the Punt Road voice to the chorus of the hospitality industry. Specifically our Yarra Valley community- enjoy us and offer your support, but let’s work together in making it a safe, sensible and conscientious effort.
For now, our cellar door remains open, some extra measures we’re taking are outlined below-
- We are hosting tastings out of our cellar door, undercover in the garden space and will conduct tastings for groups of 10 or less (max 3-4 per tasting cluster) in open air
- We have reduced seating capacity to maintain adequate distances between groups
- We are prioritising contactless card payment
- Our team is aware of the importance of monitoring their own health, and staying away if they show any signs of illness
- While we welcome you with open doors, we will be asking that you wash your hands upon visiting and urge everyone to please refrain from coming in if yourself or your family are unwell
- We will be upholding a stringent cleaning schedule, ensuring constant cleaning of surfaces throughout the day
If you’d like to support us but can’t make it out in person, you can consider buying some wine online to have delivered to your home, we’re offering free freight on 6 bottles or more.